Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (PALS)
Students will take the PALS assessment as follows
ALL Students PK-5
- PK- Twice a year
- K-5- Three times a year (Fall, Winter, Spring)
Click here to access additional information about PALS.
Standards of Learning (SOLs)
Student will take SOLs as follows:
- Math- Students in Grades 3-5
- Reading- Students in Grades 3-5
- Science- 5th Grade
- Virginia Studies- 4th Grade
Additional resources can be found on classroom pages or by clicking here and selecting your child's grade level.
Interactive Achievement (IA) Benchmark Assessments
Students will take IA assessments as follows
- Math- Students in Grades 2-5, Three times a year
- Reading- Students in Grades 2-5, Three times a year
- Science- Students in Grades 2-5, Three times a year
- History/ Geography- Students in Grades 2-5, Three times
IA Assessments are completed on the computer and questions are selected by the teacher for inclusion into the test. The assessments contain questions on items the children have learned during the school year and are cumulative in nature.